Dignity and Safeguarding
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Working in adult health and social care can put both you, and the individual you are helping into vulnerable situations. This course will teach you about best practices for dignity and safeguarding when you are working and enable you to protect yourself and properly look after the person in your care.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Relevant to a wide range of care settings.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Unit 1 - Understand Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
• Unit 2 - Principles of Dignity in Adult Health and Social Care Practice
• Unit 3 - Understand Duty of Care in Adult Health and Social Care
• Unit 4 - Understand Dilemmas and Public Concerns in Adult Health and Social Care