Diabetes Management Level 3
LEVEL 3 | CARE COURSE | DEPENDENT ON LEARNER ABILITY
About the Course
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ awareness and understanding
of diabetes. By completing the qualification, learners will develop in-depth knowledge of
diabetes which could support progression onto appropriate qualifications, and into relevant
employment, in the health and social care sector.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
● Improve your understanding of the the types, causes, signs and symptoms of diabetes
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Create better preventative care by being able to identify the treatment and management of diabetes.
Unit 1- Understand Diabetes
Unit 2- Diabetes in Context
Unit 3- Understand The Treatment and Management Of Diabetes
Unit 4- Understand The Complications Of Diabetes
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!