Dementia Care Level 3
LEVEL 3 | CARE COURSE
About the Course
This qualification enables learners to develop knowledge and understanding of caring individuals with dementia. After completion, learners will develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of dementia and its effects.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
• Improve your understanding of how to care for individuals with dementia
• Further your personal and professional development
• Create a pathway for progression within the care industry
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Unit 1- Types of dementia and the importance of early diagnosis
• Unit 2- Person-centred approaches in dementia care
• Unit 3- The role of communication, interaction and inclusion in dementia care and support
• Unit 4- The use of medication to support individuals with dementia
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!