Data Protection and Security
LEVEL 2 | IT & Digital Skills Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
The introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has sent many businesses into a spin, wondering if they are ticking all of the correct boxes when they are handling data. One of our most popular courses, this is a must-have for anyone using any form of data in a working environment. This course enables you to understand the laws and acts around GDPR, the penalties and what you can do to protect your data and move it securely inline with GDPR policies.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification, accredited by NCFE.
• Improve your knowledge of data protection and the importance of keeping data secure.
• Further your professional development with skills that are vital for anyone who handles data.
• Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college.
• Unit 1 - Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied.
• Unit 2 - Organisational procedures concerning data.
• Unit 3 - Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them.
• Unit 4 - Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.