Customer Service in Care
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This Customer Service in Healthcare course will help you to establish positive working relationships with patients, residents and their friends and families as well as potential residents and other customers. This course teaches effective communication and how to address the needs of patients in a customer service setting.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Improve patient, family and customer experience.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Gain positive working relationships.
● Improve your skills in service delivery.
● Increase service standards.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Unit 1 - Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
● Unit 2 - Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
● Unit 3 - Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
● Unit 4 - Teamwork in Health and Social Care Settings