Customer Service for Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This qualification is designed to give those regularly dealing with family and patients within a care setting, the skills necessary to provide a high level of customer service. The course is not just focused on interaction with patients, but also includes effective ways of communication and appropriate behaviours with families and loved ones.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Improve patient, family and customer experience.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Gain positive working relationships.
• Improve your skills in service delivery.
• Increase service standards.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Unit 1 - Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
• Unit 2 - Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
• Unit 3 - Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
• Unit 4 - Team Work in Health and Social Care Settings