LEVEL 2 | Interpersonal Skills Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Providing excellent customer service is key when it comes to keeping customers happy. According to training provider, Learning Curve, it’s believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those will leave and take their business elsewhere. Handling general calls, complaints and issues properly can make a real difference to customer retention. This course covers everything you need to know, from understanding customers to communicating effectively.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints.
● Reduce the risk of complaints.
● Unit 1 - Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
● Unit 2 - Understand Customers
● Unit 3 - Understand Employer Organisations