Community Sport & Health Officer Level 3 (Must Be Employed)
LEVEL 3 (You Must Be Employed) | HEALTH & WELLBEING COURSE | 17 MONTHS (DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT)
About the Course
This course will see you engaging people in sport and physical activity across local communities. You will develop youth engagement and community development skills to engage inactive and hard to reach youth and communities. You will also develop behavioural change skills from public health to contribute to securing a lasting change in healthier lifestyles.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Make a positive, lasting change to communities through your work within the role
- Build a foundation to progress into senior roles within the Sector, such as leading teams of people or specialising in particular programmes.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Youth and community development
- Behavioural change skills
- Local insight and customer oriented marketing
- Disciplines of sport and community development
- Understanding occupational limitations and boundaries
- Fundamental principles of safeguarding
- Fundamental principles of first aid in a community sport environment
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!