Common Health Conditions
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This course covers essential information about health condition. In the UK people commonly suffer from Parkinson's disease, strokes, arthritis and dementia. A substantial proportion of the population suffer from these health conditions and the units in this course will give you greater insight into each condition.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to a wide variety of care employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Improve your understanding of dementia, stroke and sensory loss.
● Unit 1 - Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals Affected by Health Conditions
● Unit 2 - Introductory Awareness of Sensory Loss
● Unit 3 - Stroke Awareness
● Unit 4 - Dementia Awareness
● Arthritis Awareness
● Parkinson’s Disease Awareness