Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
LEVEL 2 | Mental Health/Education Course
About the Course
Mental health problems affect around 1 in 10 children and young people. It’s a troublesome issue which is being spoken about more and more, but many people still feel they don’t have the education to support young people properly. This course is designed to give an overview of various mental health problems and provides ways to support young people and children. Covering a multitude of topics from depression, anxiety, cyberbullying and more this course really is essential for any adult concerned about a child or young person in their care.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental wellbeing of children and young people.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Unit 1 - Understand Children and Young People's Mental Health in Context
• Unit 2 - Understand Factors which may Affect Children and Young People's Mental Health
• Unit 3 - Understand Children and Young People's Mental Health Concerns
• Unit 4 - Understand the Impact of Children and Young People's Mental Health Concerns
• Unit 5 - Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns