Caring for the Elderly
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Level 2 Caring for the Elderly is suited to those both working in a care setting and those providing care and support for an elderly family member or friend.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
- Common health issues affecting individuals in elderly care
- Individual rights in elderly care
- Maintain health and wellbeing in elderly care
- Minimising risk in elderly care
- Principles of elderly care in the UK