Caring for Children and Young People
LEVEL 2 | Care Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
Over 50,000 children in the UK have been identified as needing protection from abuse, so it’s more important than ever that people in a position of care understand the impact that living in these environments can cause until they are able to be placed in a safe family environment. This course enables you to understand what you can do to protect them from this behaviour whilst following the correct protocols.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Improve your understanding of the importance of correctly responding to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused, harmed or bullied.
● Unit 1 - Caring for Young Children in a Babysitting Environment
● Unit 2 - Accident Prevention and Fire Safety When Babysitting
● Unit 3 - Rights and Responsibilities in Relation to Parenting
● Unit 4 - Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles