Caring for Children and Young People
LEVEL 2 | Care Course
About the Course
Over 50,000 children in the UK have been identified as needing protection from abuse, so it’s more important than ever that people in a position of care understand the impact that living in these environments can cause until they are able to be placed in a safe family environment. This course enables you to understand what you can do to protect them from this behaviour whilst following the correct protocols.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Improve your understanding of the importance of correctly responding to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused, harmed or bullied.
● Unit 1 - Caring for Young Children in a Babysitting Environment
● Unit 2 - Accident Prevention and Fire Safety When Babysitting
● Unit 3 - Rights and Responsibilities in Relation to Parenting
● Unit 4 - Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles