Behaviour That Challenges In Children- Level 2
LEVEL 2 | Mental Health/Education Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This course will help you gain an understanding of behaviour that challenges in children, including how the behaviours can be assessed and the avoidance techniques that can help minimise the effects of the behaviour that challenges. You will look at how different coexisting conditions, such as a learning disability, a mental health condition, sensory issues and autism can impact on behaviour that challenges and how to support those children who experience these complex behaviours.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Be able to support individuals effectively.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
Unit 1- Awareness of Behaviour That Challenges in Children
Unit 2- Principles of Intervention When Working with Behaviour That Challenges in Children & Young People
Unit 3- Behaviour That Challenges & Mental Health in Children
Unit 4- Behaviour That Challenges and Learning Disabilities
Unit 5- Behaviour That Challenges, Sensory Issues and Autism
Unit 6- Legislation Supporting Behaviour That Challenges in Children