LEVEL 2 | Health & Safety Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
This course is suitable for those who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of allergies. It is a useful introduction for those who wish to pursue a career in working with people who have food allergies, or those who work in sectors which require an awareness of allergies as part of their responsibilities. Over the past few years, the number of people who experience allergic reactions has been steadily rising. Today, there are an estimated two million people in the UK living with an allergy.
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible.
- Unit 1: Allergens, allergies and intolerances (mandatory)
- Unit 2: Food labelling and packaging (mandatory)
- Unit 3: Allergy awareness for those working with children (optional)
- Unit 4: Allergy awareness for those working in adult health and social care (optional)
- Unit 5: Allergy awareness for those working in the service sector (optional)