Adult Social Care Level 3
LEVEL 3 | CARE COURSE | 12-24 MONTHS
About the Course
This course is suitable for adults at the start of their career or for employed adults who want to professionally progress.
The course is designed to help you advance your career in the adult health and social care sector and will provide the skills, knowledge and experience needed to work successfully within a healthcare setting.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Create a pathway for progression within the care industry.
• Learn the skills needed to work in a health care setting.
- Unit 1- Safeguarding
- Unit 2- Responsibilities of a care worker
- Unit 3- Communication in a care setting
- Unit 4- Duty of care
- Unit 5- Handle information in care settings
- Unit 6- Personal development in care settings
- Unit 7- Equality and inclusion in a care setting
- Unit 8- Health, safety and wellbeing in a care setting
- Unit 9- Implement person-centred approaches in care settings
Is this course for me?
Please call 02039003091 if you have any questions about our courses!