LEVEL 2 | Care Course
About the Course
Planning is a key part of any care job. This course will help guide you through different things you should be planning for your residents and how you can help them with their daily routine. This person-centred thinking course will enable you to provide high-quality care for a diverse range of people with varied mobility.
● Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
● Evidence your competency to employers.
● Further your personal and professional development.
● Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
● Ensure you understand the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews.
● Unit 1 - Understanding Person-Centred Thinking and Planning
● Unit 2 - Care Planning for the Care Worker
● Unit 3 - Understanding Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
● Unit 4 - Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
● Unit 5 - Understanding Continence Care
● Unit 6 - Principles of Supporting Sleep