Equality and Diversity
LEVEL 2 | Societal Issues Course | Length Dependent On Learner Ability
About the Course
With Britain being a culturally diverse society, it’s important that employees are able to understand and respect differences in people. Legally, organisations are required to have the necessary rules and regulations in place to ensure that there is no discrimination in the workplace, and that all staff are treated equally. In order to do this, it’s imperative that staff have an understanding of this legislation, so they are able to create a workplace that has equality and fairness at its core.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Improve your understanding of current legislation and the key principles surrounding equality and diversity.
• Unit 1 - Equality and Diversity in Society
• Unit 2 - Equality and Diversity in the Community
• Unit 3 - Equality and Diversity in the Workplace