- Chelmsford / Essex / CM1 1HY
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Length of Apprenticeship:
- 15 months
- Hours per week:
- 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ 12,000 per year
Job Details | Customer Service Apprenticeship
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer servicer? Are you wanting to start your career in Customer Services? If so, we have an exciting for opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist Apprentice to join a skilled team! You will be working within a company that span across a range of sectors covering waste management and fire suppression. As a company they have lots of energy and even more ambition, so they are never short of ideas.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Taking bookings and giving quotations
- Work along side sales team to provide assistance where required
- Calling customers for reviews/feedback following a skip delivery/waste collection
- Calling customers for skip hire exchange/collections
They are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing and vibrant as you will be working the front end of the business activities and regularly assist their customers, making sure that they are dealt with in a positive, reliable and pleasant way. You will show, passion, innovation, community, trust and mutual respect to provide nothing less than expectational experience.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
Information not available for this listing.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091