- Southwark / --- / SE1 3ER
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Length of Apprenticeship:
- 15 months
- Hours per week:
- 9:00am-6:00pm (Mon-Friday)
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ £10,400.00 per year
Job Details | Digital Marketing Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship to work alongside one of the largest independent supercar showroom in the UK. They are looking for a creative and professional employee to assist with the social media marketing at their Supercar Showroom. You will have a genuine passion for social media and support in daily marketing tasks.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
About the role:
- Drafting and editing press releases, blogs and newsletters
- Creating website content and managing the social media account
- Developing/maintaining marketing timelines
- Participating in regular brainstorming sessions
- Reviewing current marketing (magazines, website, blogs & social media platforms)
- Ensuring prompt and timely send out of all new marketing material to the appropriate audience
- Some editing photos and video footage.
- Uploading content on social media channels – tiktok, Instagram etc.
- Creating content for all channels
- Writing – copy (including newsletters, presentations, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Management – time and project management
- SEO knowledge - preferable
- Creativity – required!
- Excellent written English; free from grammatical mistakes
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and support the team
- Confident communicator, great interpersonal skills and have an excellent command of the English language
Information not available for this listing.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091