- Epping Forest / Essex / CM16 4AE
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Length of Apprenticeship:
- 15 Months
- Hours per week:
- 8:30am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ 5.50 per hour
Job Details | Sales / Business Administration Apprenticeship
Based in Epping High Street, our client have been providing tailor made car & van leasing solutions for both personal and business customers locally and nationwide.
This will be the 3rd time this role has been filled with the two previous successful apprentices now working as successful Contract Hire Consultants running their own client accounts.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Researching vehicle prices and discount levels by liaising with dealerships and manufactures.
- Comparing prices to the current marketplace and look for exclusive deals within the contract hire and leasing market.
- Update pricing on the website and various advertising platforms.
- Updating social platforms.
- Supporting the existing sales team with vehicle quotations and researching vehicle lead-times with dealers.
- Answering the telephone and taking down information from new sales enquires. You will then work on the enquiry with an experienced sales consultant to form part of your ongoing training. This training will form part of your apprenticeship and your end goal which is a fully qualified regulated Contract Hire and Leasing Consultant.
- You will also undertake sales and product training each day.
If you feel you have desirable skills that you can bring to the role, the drive and passion to learn about the business, then please apply today!
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competent typing skills
- Literate in spoken and written English
- Organised and can work to deadlines.
- Good telephone manner
- People skills (caring/friendly/approachable/confident)
- Well Presented
- Polite and well mannered
- Works well in a team environment
- Driven to succeed.
Information not available for this listing.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091