- Maidstone / Kent / ME14 4DF
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Hours per week:
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ 4.50 per hour
Job Details | IT Apprenticeship
A brand new, amazing opportunity has become available with a chance to work alongside a leading dental company, helping provide IT infrastructure and digital imaging solutions! As our clients become one of the UK’s leading Dental IT & Digital Imaging support partners. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to progress their career and grow within the company. They are growing fast and building an exciting future.
This opportunity could then lead you to routes by going into sales, supervising the office and networking with other companies at dental shows.
About the role:
- Use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- extensive training provided on X-ray support and IT.
- 1st line support.
- Use of CRM and accounting software.
- Arranging services for our engineers.
- Work as part of team to meet client needs.
- Opportunities to visit sites with senior members of staff.
- Support for Windows OS (7, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019).
- Liaising with customers through our ticketing system and Outlook.
- Run diagnostics to find problems with software and hardware.
- Use of office equipment including photocopying, franking.
- Speaking to customers on the telephone.
- General administrative duties
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience taking inbound calls.
- The go-to person for fixing IT issues for friends & family.
- Experience with Microsoft products.
- Excellent eye for details & technical patterns.
- Drive to deliver secure, compliant technical support.
- A strong command of written and spoken English.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Information not available for this listing.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | email@example.com
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091