- Southwark / --- / SE1 3ER
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Length of Apprenticeship:
- 15 Months
- Hours per week:
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ 6.00 per hour
Job Details | Business Administration Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Administration Apprentice to work along side a company that specialises in fine diamond jewellery as a wholesalers. They are looking for a reliable and self motivated individual as this will mostly be back of the office work.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Managing internal databases.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Managing reception and meeting and greeting clients.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Filing and posting.
- Responsible for organising any hotel bookings.
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good at time keeping and organisational skills
- Positive thinking
Information not available for this listing.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | email@example.com
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091