- Cambridge / Cambridgeshire / CB2 1HF
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ £4.65 - £8.51 per hour
Job Details | Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
We have an amazing opportunity working for our client in the Cambridge area who are looking to recruit an early years apprentice to join the team. This is a great opportunity that offers amazing progression opportunities and ongoing training throughout. Founded in 1881, the trust has expanded and offers many benefits.
About the role
- To support, cooperate and work effectively with colleagues and positively promote developments in policies and procedures.
- To assist as necessary in other Foundation areas at peak times and undertake any other aspects of work within the Nursery according to need.
- Work at all times towards the aims and goals of the Foundation and any individual objectives and targets you may have agreed.
- Develop an understanding of the stages of young children’s learning and development and the benefits of maximising time spent learning outdoors.
- Contribute to planning and evaluation of high quality provision and stimulating activities which meet individual needs and next steps.
- Help children develop effective learning characteristics to give them the tools they need for lifelong learning - confidence, resilience, self-motivation, enthusiasm, independence and curiosity about the world.
- Establish positive and effective relationships with staff, parents/carers.
- Portray a high level of professionalism at all times.
- An active listener and a good communicator with adults and children.
- Work well within a team environment and enjoy a fast pace to the working day and varied range of tasks.
- Flexible and willing to help with various activities
- To show a willing, positive and proactive attitude
Information not available for this listing.
This is an Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship which you will be on for a duration of 14 months. If you do not have Maths or English grade C/4 or above then you will need to take assessments to ascertain your suitability to the programme.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | email@example.com
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091