- Hammersmith and Fulham / --- / W14 9EQ
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Level 3
- Length of Apprenticeship:
- 15 Months
- Hours per week:
- 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Training Provider:
- Apply For More Information
- Weekly Wage:
- £ £13,000 - £16,000 per year
Job Details | IT Support Apprenticeship
A brand new, exciting opportunity has become available for a chance to work as a part of a successful first-class sporting club. The club was the first multipurpose sports complex ever to be built, anywhere in the world and they offer their members the opportunity to play Lawn Tennis, Real Tennis, Rackets and Squash on some of the finest courts in the world. They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual with a can-do-attitude to work alongside the club which remains one of the most coveted memberships in the country.
About the role:
- Providing IT Help Desk support on both hardware and software issues.
- Liaising with third party providers to resolve issues and limit user down time.
- Maintaining / installing PCs and peripherals and software.
- Ensuring physical and digital security and compliance is maintained.
- Maintaining inventories of hardware and software, including information such as license renewals.
- Configuring, installing and deploying all new /replacement equipment.
- Participating in the development of systems, processes and reports including research, testing and troubleshooting.
- Working within SLA's, you will be responsible for providing efficient 1st/2nd line support.
- Reporting on the helpdesk statistics, reducing number of tickets raised via proactive suggestions for improvement.
- Day to day management of users, onboarding and offboarding staff, setting up telephone system, assigning licenses, as well as the control of computer assets, maintaining accurate records of windows, mac, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Experience of installing PC’s, printers, antivirus, Microsoft and other software.
- Experience of troubleshooting general IT issues including PC, email and printers.
- Configuring and supporting latest versions of Windows.
- Experience and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory / Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems / Microsoft Office Suite/365.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of the following applications -
- Windows Server
- Windows 10 - Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role.
- Bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology
- Positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and isn't afraid to ask questions
- Attention to detail
Information not available for this listing.
If you do not have a GCSE A*-C (4-9) in Maths or English, you will be required to undertake a short assessment to ascertain your suitability.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | email@example.com
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091