- Chelmsford / Essex / CM2 6JE
- Apprenticeship Type:
- Hours per week:
- 8:45am to 5:30pm
- Training Provider:
- The AIM Group
- Weekly Wage:
- £ £4.30 per hour (Mon-Fri)
Job Details | Business Administration Apprentice
A new and exciting opportunity has become available as a business administration apprentice to join our growing team located in Chelmsford. Alongside the programme you will gain an insight into how the business operates and deal with all elements of business activity.
The AIM Group specialise in finding training and employment opportunities for those who want to reach their full potential. We work with a range of employers and training providers, allowing us to bring amazing opportunities to all of our customers/clients across England.
Full training will be provided, we will ensure your knowledge and skill set develops throughout your time with The AIM Group!
About the role:
- Updating all CRM systems and spreadsheets where required
- Enrolment paperwork
- Communicate to learners via phone and email to resolve any issues
- build reports and review data
- Communicating to clients
- Liaising with our partnered providers where necessary
- Dealing with enquiries from clients/ customers
- Taking part in weekly meetings
- Confident telephone manner
- IT literate
- Ability to follow instructions and learn quickly
- Analytical skills
- Organisational skills
- Previous admin/customer service experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Passionate about work
Information not available for this listing.
This is a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship which you will be on for a duration of 15 months. If you do not have Maths or English grade C/4 or above then you will need to take assessments to ascertain your suitability to the programme.
GET IN TOUCH & APPLY
If you have any queries about this role please contact our friendly recruitment team:
0203 900 3091 | email@example.com
You must be registered and logged in to see travel times to this apprenticeship.
Call: 0203 900 3091